Tuesday, February 8, 2011

End of week 1

Ok, so im a little disappointed after the first week. Don't get me wrong, I feel great!! But I only lost 2lbs and dropped 3.15% in body fat. I guess given that during this 7 days i worked 80 hours with few hours sleep and not much working out. I have hit the treadmill three times time week going 2.5 miles each time and played 2 hours of tennis yesterday in the cold! Yeah..Im soooo ready for summer!!

Im going to up my workouts and push myself harder this next 7 days and see what happens. I had no cheat days and thought i was following the Paleo very well. Any tips would be great!
I do drink water all day, thats how I have always been. I don't drink cokes, never touched coffee (yuck) So my fluid intake is water, unsweet tea once a day, and ginger ale once a day.

Breakfeat this morn:
2 egg whites
2oz of roasted porkloin left over from last night
6 grapes
water

No comments:

Post a Comment