Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day 12

So a quick update...This is day 12, things are going great! I could tell I really need to start toning. Weight is coming off, not much in pounds as in inches! I will take either or at this point. Cooking at work hasn't been a big issue yet, Still eating paleo without any problems :)  I ordered the Extreme Kettlebell Cardio workout from Dragon Door.  Looking forward to seeing great results with it and working out in kickboxing. I shoud start seeing things tone and firm really quick.
Also, I have a new Paleo follower...My husband!
He's loving this new lifestyle change, He looks great! (I couldn't help but take notice today) It's wonderful having someone share this experience with me.

Im so very happy with the turns in my life right now. Couldn't do this without my wonderful hubby and boys.

1 comment:

  1. Awwww thank you!! Its not really been that hard to go paleo,breakfast is sometimes a little challenging when your not here! Other than that, its great! You are definitely losing the weight too!! Im loving it and you!

    ReplyDelete